Jim Corbett National Park Ticket Price: Originally names as Hailey National Park, this popular Jim Corbett National Park is located in the state of Uttarakhand. It was known in the year of 1936 to honor British athlete and Jim Corbett (Author).
Jim Corbett National Park Ticket Price: Unbelievable Amazing Fun
It is popular for home to Project Tiger, which is India’s first tiger conservation initiative, and is known as the biggest Corbett Tiger Reserve. Here, Travel lovers can reserve safaris, hotels, tours, and Dhikala forest lodges using the online mode. This popular park is have six tourism areas, each with its own amazing adventurous features and attractions.
Jim Corbett National Park Ticket Price
The price of a ticket to visit Jim Corbett National Park will differ based on the safari type and destination:
- Jeep safari: Indian citizens are charged 2000 to get in the Jeep Safari, while foreign tourists are charged 2800. The park entrance fee and the non-refundable e-permit cost are required to be paid in advance.
- Canter Safari: Ramganga Conducted Tour operates canter safaris in the Dhikala tourism zone and permits four vehicles with sixteen seats during the morning and afternoon shifts. Information about the cost of entry permit and fee can be found on the official website.
- Day safari: Five areas allow safaris, and each zone requires its own entry permit. Two children and a maximum of six adults can visit, but private vehicles are prohibited.
- Accommodation: In Dhikala, Sultan, Sarpduli, Gairal, Bijrani, Malani, Jhirna, Kanda, Lohachaur, and Halduparao, there are basic amenities available, but electricity is not available.
Jim Corbett National Park ticket price discount
Jim Corbett National Park is a popular destination for wildlife enthusiasts because it offers a variety of activities and attractions at affordable ticket prices:
- Jeep Safari Entry Fee: Discounts can be obtained by foreign workers in India and some citizens of Southeast Asia. For schoolchildren under 15, the entry ticket price is roughly Rs 50.
- Night Stay Options: Jim Corbett National Park is the only park in India that allows overnight stays within its boundaries. Vanya River Resort offers both jungle safaris and modern amenities.
- Kids Policy: 10% is the fee for children under ten, and 50% is the fee for those over ten. Food, taxes, insurance, transportation, and pick-up and drop from Ramnagar are not included in the safari package.
Best Time to Visit Jim Corbett National Park
Best time to visit Jim Corbett National Park is from month of November to February. It is best time to watch animals, and a wide range of birds.
|Max Temp. (°C)
How to reach Jim Corbett National park?
Located 260 km away from New Delhi, Jim Corbett National Park, located in Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, is a popular wildlife destination for those who are interested in nature.
- By road: To reach Ramnagar (Jim Corbett Park), you must drive 245 km by road from New Delhi, and it will take six hours. To do so, take NH24 toward Hapur, Gajrola, Garhmukeshwar, Moradabad, Muradabad bypass, Thakurdwara, and Kashipur after you leave Delhi.
- By train: The proximity of Jim Corbett National Park to Ramnagar railway station makes it convenient to take regular trains to other parts of India through New Delhi.
- By air: Jim Corbett National Park can be accessed easily through either bus or taxi from Pantnagar Airport, which is 50 kilometers away.
- By bus: Buses for both government and private transportation go to and from Corbett through Delhi, Ramnagar, Dehradun, Gaushala, and Kotdwar.
- Local transport: To reach Ramnagar (Jim Corbett Park), you must drive 245 km by road from New Delhi, and it will take six hours. To do so, take NH24 toward Hapur, Gajrola, Garhmukeshwar, Moradabad, Muradabad bypass, Thakurdwara, and Kashipur after you leave Delhi.
Destination close to Jim Corbett National park
Investigate the captivating options in the vicinity of Jim Corbett National Park, such as:
Sattal is the ideal place for birds watching, with seven freshwater lakes and dense forests nearby Jim56 Corbett National Park.
Family Happiness is Everything, So Every Family Trip Gives More Enjoy in Life.
Rishikesh, also known as the yoga capital, attracts adventure seekers due to its spiritual vibes and picturesque scenery.
Make Your Trip Memorable With Yours.
Nainital is a popular hill station with stunning views that offers peaceful Naini Lake, shopping at Mall Road, and visiting Naina Devi Temple for a laid-back family holiday.
Nainital Is Best Beautiful Place For Family Trip.
It is a haven for photographers and nature enthusiasts.
Kausani’s natural beauty and peace make it the perfect place to escape from the city’s bustle, offering adventure and rejuvenation.
Bhowali is renowned for its orchards, and guests can enjoy a cool experience strolling along the fruit-laden trees and soaking up the natural world’s abundance.
Plan your extended vacation with one of the numerous destinations located near Jim Corbett National Park to make it the most enjoyable.
Jim Corbett National park important consideration
Jim Corbett National Park, India’s inaugural national park, is an endangered wildlife sanctuary that is situated in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand state.
- History and Establishment: When it was first established during the British Raj in 1936, it was initially called Hailey National Park, which was named after William Malcolm Hailey, whom William Malcolm Hailey served as governor of the United Provinces.
- Geographical Features: A large lake, grasslands, riverine belts, hills, and marshy depressions can be found in this park, which has an area of 520.8 km and is situated at elevations between 1,300 and 4,400 feet.
- Ecotourism and Zones: The park has six ecotourism areas that offer a variety of landscapes, wildlife, and scenic beauty. However, since there are more activities, it is necessary to balance tourism with conservation.
- Wildlife height lights: Corbett National Park, a popular wildlife destination, boasts the presence of more than 586 bird species, which include Asian elephants and Royal Bengal tigers.
Jim Corbett National park Opening hours
The operating hours for Jim Corbett National Park can be found on this list.
- Park entery: The park’s opening hours are from 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM, with specific hours during certain parts of the year.
- Jeep safari: Safari’s hours are set for a daily schedule of 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM, with changes made based on the season.
Jim Corbett National park rides and attractions
Jeep safari: Enjoy a thrilling jeep safari to observe the pristine wildlife in the park, including stunning tigers, leopards, elephants, and a diverse range of bird species inhabiting their natural habitats.
Elephant safari: .An elephant safari is a rare chance for guests to explore dense forests with these gentle giants and interact with wildlife up close.
Corbett waterfall: Enjoy the soothing sounds of Corbett Waterfalls, a peaceful sight that offers a refreshing respite in the green surroundings.
Bird watching: The tranquility of birdwatching can be enjoyed at the park, where a wide variety of bird species can be observed and it is a birdwatcher’s paradise.
River crossing: Participate in activities that involve crossing rivers to test your agility and experience an adrenaline rush when conquering them.
Garjia temple: Visit the Garjia Temple to admire its stunning scenery and peaceful atmosphere. It is situated on a rock in the Kosi River.
Jim Corbett National Park Tips to Avoid
To ensure a successful safari experience at Jim Corbett National Park, avoid common mistakes and follow these guidelines:
- Timing matter: During the monsoon season, Jim Corbett’s wildlife viewing opportunities are reduced during November through June, which are the best months to visit.
- Zone selection: Jim Corbett’s six zones offer numerous opportunities to witness wildlife, including core and buffer zones, and newly established areas such as Sitabani and Durga Devi.
- Tiger trackers: If you want to have a better chance of seeing big cats and gain firsthand knowledge of the jungle, consider going on a safari with a tiger tracker or naturalist.
- Additional tips: To safeguard the park’s immaculate surroundings, guests are advised to avoid going during the monsoon, pay attention to the instructors during intensive activities, maintain low noise levels, and dispose of waste properly.