Aqua Imagica Water Park Ticket Price: Situated close to Mumbai, Pune, and Lonavala, Imagicaa Water Park features an array of water rides inspired by the Greek island of Mykonos. The park offers distinct and satisfying water rides along with a pure blue aqua experience. The park, which offers ticket costs, schedules, and packages, has been a year-round favorite with metro Aquaphiles.
In addition to 13 rides and 7 eateries, the park has a live DJ party on weekends and is home to well-known attractions like Loopy Woopy and Swirl Whirl.
Aqua Imagica Water Park Ticket Price | Imagica Aater Park Pune
The following is a list of the Imagicaa Water Park ticket prices in Khopoli, India.
There are several types of guests that the Imagicaa Water Park welcomes:
|1 Oct – 31 Oct (Exclusive of Tax)
|1 Nov – 31 Dec (Exclusive of Tax)
|General (5 yrs & above)
|Sr. Citizen (60 yrs & above)
|Express Ticket (General)
|Express Ticket (Sr. Citizen)
|Starting ₹ 699/guest
|Starting ₹ 699/guest
Tax-free pricing, travel and food vouchers, merchandise vouchers, and add-ons like express access are all available at Imagicaa Water Park.
Imagica Water Park Pune
The exciting water coasters, gravity-defying solo loops, and entertaining mat racers for the whole family are the highlights of Khopoli, Maharashtra, India’s Imagica Water Park. With live DJ events on the weekends, it’s the perfect place for daytime gatherings because it serves delicious food and drinks.
Aqua Imagica Water Park Directions
Imagicaa Water Park is 1449.6 kilometres from Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, and is reachable from the Hindu Hrudaysamrat Balasaheb Thackeray Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg route and the Mumbai-Pune Motorway. It is situated in Maharashtra, India, close to Lonavala.
How to reach imagica water park by air?
The closest airports to Prayagraj are Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport in Mumbai and Pune, which are accessible by taxi or autorickshaw.
How to reach imagica water park by train?
Trains from Khopoli station, which is connected to Mumbai and Karjat, can be taken to Imagica Water Park. At seven o’clock, board the CST-Khopoli Fast train. Take an autorickshaw to the park, which is 15 minutes away, from there. Private cars cost ₹200, while shared rickshaws cost ₹70.
How to reach imagica water park by bus?
Take an MSRTC bus from Lonavala to Khopoli and a Kopoli – Pali bus to get to Imagica Water Park. Step out of the Khopoli station, stroll for half a mile, and board the “Imagica Water Park”.
Aqua Imagica Water Park activities
Water lovers love Imagica Water Park because it has so many different attractions and activities.
- Slides and Attractions: All ages can enjoy the range of water slides and attractions that Imagica Water Park has to offer, including well-known ones like Loopy Woopy, Swirl Whirl, and The Screamer.
- Musical Fountain Show: A must-see feature in the park that combines music, lights, and water is the visually stunning musical fountain show.
- Indoor attraction: A 4D movie theatre, a virtual reality ride, and a laser tag arena are just a few of the indoor attractions available at Imagica Water Park.
- Dining and Drinks: There are several places to eat in the park, including Red Bonnet American Diner, Ammos, and Roberto’s Food Court.
- Characters: Numerous characters, including the crocodile Mogambo and the elephant Tubbby, can be found wandering around Imagica Water Park.
Aqua Imagica Water Park Online Booking
Imagica Water Park is open 365 days a year from 11 AM to 5 PM, though these hours are subject to change. For exact times, check ride operations at the entrance.
Imagica Water Park Rides
The park has a variety of rides suitable for all age groups, including thrilling rides, family rides, and kid-friendly rides.
- Loopy Woopy: a 360-degree slide with a 39-foot drop.
- Swirl Whirl: The narrative portrays a fast-paced, exhilarating ride with lots of twists and turns.
- Boomeranggo: The ride gives a distinct feeling of both falling and rising in a pendulum-style manner.
- Screamer: You will go through several loops and cylinders on this fast.
Aqua Imagica Water Park Avoid
Use these pointers to make sure your visit to Imagica Water Park goes smoothly:
It is not recommended for guests with health or medical restrictions to use slides or attractions.
Horseplay and disorderly conduct are strictly forbidden.
Swimwear, including street clothes, long sleeve shirts, scarves, sarees and knickers, is required for rides on slides and attractions. Appropriateness is decided by management.
Since you are the best arbiter of your own limitations, it is imperative that you evaluate your safety before every ride.
Only the specified areas are allowed for smoking, and locker rentals are offered for convenience. Don’t forget to keep valuables under supervision.
What to carry during the trip of Aqua Imagica Water Park?
There are preparation tips in the text for your trip to Imagica Water Park.
- Clothing and Footwear: When riding water park rides, wear nylon or lycra swimwear and fasten long hair. Buy from the stores on-site. Clothing made of cotton is not permitted.
- Food and Drink: All outside food and beverage is prohibited in the park, with the exception of baby formula.
- ATMS: The retail establishment.
- Baby care: Imagicaa’s amenities are tailored to meet the needs of its younger visitors For the benefit of parents and their families, the establishment offers lounges, changing stations, and baby switch services.
- Sefety and security: Please follow the staff members’ safety instructions; the Parks and their attractions have stringent security and safety regulations.
Restaurents at Aqua Imagica Water Park
Imagicaa Water Park’s restaurant list consists of the following:
- Ammos food court: The restaurant serves a wide variety of dishes, such as Mexican, Italian, Pan-Asian, North and South Indian, and more.
- Red Bonnet Express diner: The restaurant serves American comfort food like fries, fried chicken, and classic burgers and was inspired by the American diner of the 60s
- Salty’s wraps: The restaurant serves a selection of light fare, such as sandwiches, wraps, and other comparable items.
- The Blue Stone Café: The company offers a wide selection of drinks and snacks.
- Cones: The establishment serves smoothies and ice cream among other drinks.
Aqua Imagica Water Park Online Booking
Regular, express, and Wat-A-Wednesday tickets are among the many ticket options that Imagica Water Park provides. It also offers a range of attractions in addition to add-ons like express access, travel add-ons, food vouchers, and merchandise vouchers.
Aqua Imagica Water Park Season Pass Perks
Imagicaa offers a season pass known as the Imagicaa Passport, which offers a number of benefits and permits visitors to enter the park four times a year.
- 20% off on merchandise: A 20% discount is available for all purchases made at the park.
- 20% off on food: Get 20% off all meals purchased at the park.
- 20% off on photography services: A 20% discount is being offered by the park on its photography services.
Blackout days, special events, and deal days do not apply to the season pass. Go to imagicaaworld.com/offers/imagicaa-passport/ for additional details.
Aqua Imagica Water Park packing list
When visiting Imagica Water Park, make sure to bring the following items:
- Swimwear:For water rides, dress in a swimsuit or trunks and bring along a rash guard to protect your skin from the sun.
- Towels:Bring some towels or rent some at the park to dry off after the rides.
- Sunscreen:Apply sunscreen liberally and often to avoid getting sunburned. You should also think about donning a hat and sunglasses to shield your face and eyes from the sun.
- footwear: For comfort and security, put on sandals or flip flops that can withstand water.
- Waterproof phone case: If you take photos or videos with your phone, protect it from water damage by carrying a waterproof phone case.
- Cash: Use credit or debit cards for other purchases at the park, and bring cash for food, beverages, and other costs.
- Extra clothes: If you get wet or need to change after the rides, always have an extra set of clothes on hand.
- Plastic bags: Bring plastic bags with you to store damp towels or clothing.
Best time to visit at Aqua Imagica Water Park
Although Imagica Water Park is open all year round, the pleasant weather makes winter, from November to February
Famous dishes of Mumbai
Mumbai is well known for its mouthwatering street food, some of which are highly recommended to sample.
- Vada paav: Mumbai’s street dish, vada pav, is a vegetarian sandwich with two slices of bread and a deep-fried potato dumpling accompanied by chutney.
- Bhelpuri: a tangy tamarind sauce, vegetables, and puffed rice make up this savoury snack.
- paav bhazi: A hot curry of vegetables served with buttered bread.
- Bombay sandwich : a sandwich made of vegetables, chutney, and seasonings for vegetarians.
- Ice gola: a dessert of shaved ice and flavor-infused syrups.
Climate of Mumbai
Mumbai experiences both a dry and wet season in its tropical climate, which is influenced by the Western Ghats and the Southwest Monsoon. With a mean annual temperature of 27.7°C, it is moderately hot due to its coastal location and high humidity.
Best Places to Visit in Mumbai
There are some best places to visit in Mumbai:-
Gateway of India, Mumbai
To mark the occasion of George V’s coronation as Emperor of India, the Gateway of India, an arch monument located in Mumbai, was constructed in 1924. It was the target of a terror attack in 2003, and the Taj Hotel attack in 2008 led to access restrictions. A four-step plan for the convenience of tourists was proposed by the Maharashtra state government in 2019.
Elephanta Caves, Mumbai
Built between the 5th and 7th century AD by Hindu kings, the Elephanta Caves, originally known as Gharapuri, are a unique blend of Dravidian and Nagara styles of Hindu architecture, situated off the coast of Mumbai.
Marine drive Mumbai
Pallonji Mistry built Marine Drive, a three-kilometer Promenade in Mumbai, India. It is a six-lane concrete road with a banana shape. It connects Babulnath and Malabar Hill to Nariman Point and is also referred to as the Queen’s Necklace because of its pearl-like street lights at night.
Haji Ali Dargah, Mumbai
500 yards from the shoreline of Mumbai, India, is the well-known religious site of Haji Ali Dargah. It has a Masjid and the tomb of the Muslim saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. All religions come to see the building, which has white domes and minarets evoking Mughal architecture. Every day, the Dargah draws between ten and thirty thousand visitors; on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays, that number rises to twenty to thirty thousand. Visiting the Dargah to offer prayers and receive blessings from Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari are devotees from all over the world.
Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Mumbai
Sanjay Gandhi National Park is one of the most popular national parks in Asia and among the biggest in the world inside urban limits, spanning 38.6 square miles. It is home to tigers and birds as well as the Kanheri Caves, which are over 2,000 years old rock-hewn monuments and homes.
Bandra–Worli Sea Link , Mumbai
The Bandra-Worli Sea Link is a cable-stayed bridge that connects Bandra and Worli in Mumbai. It is 5.6 km long and has 8 lanes wide. After the Mahatma Gandhi Setu, the Dibang River Bridge, and the Bhupen Hazarika Setu, it is the fourth longest sea bridge in India. It is now a part of the Coastal Road to Kandivali, having originally been designed as a section of the Western Motorway.
Crawford Market, Mumbai
The vibrant Crawford Market provides a large selection of seasonal, luxury, everyday needs, and fresh produce. The market boasts the widest selection in the city during the Alphonso Mango season. Bananas are among the many produce items that have their own dedicated stores. Along with a wide range of packaged goods, snack foods, and a sizable pet animal market are also available at the market. Along with household goods like buckets and brooms, the market also has shops selling perfumes and cosmetics. A broader selection of goods, such as toys, soft goods, children’s clothing, and clothing, can be found at street stalls outside the market.
Nehru Science Centre, Mumbai
Serving the Western Zone of India, the Nehru Science Centre is a National level Science Museum in NCSM situated in Mumbai. It plans public science education events and contests for students and the wider community. It offers professionals and students a natural setting in which to study and investigate advances in science education.