Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan: Rajasthan (formed on 1 November 1956) “the border of 6 states (U.P., M.P., Gujarat, Panjab, and Haryana)”.
Places to Visit in Rajasthan
- Sawai Madhopur
- Ranthambore national park
- Nahargarh fort
Jaipur (Places to Visit in Rajasthan in December)
Jaipur (Pink City) is famous as the capital of Rajasthan. In the case of distance from the national capital of India is 268 km.
Jaipur Tourist Places:
- Hawa Mahal
- City Palace
- Jantar Mantar
- Amber Palace
Jodhpur is known as the second-largest city of Rajasthan. The city of Jodhpur constructed in After the population of this city increased above 10 lakh, it was announced the second major “metropolis” of Rajasthan. It is also a popular tourist place due to its many magnificent destinations and temples. It is also famous as Blue City and Sun City. In the case of distance from the national capital of India then that is 605 km.
Jodhpur Tourist Places:
- Jaisalmer Fort
- Patwans Haveli
- Big garden
- Nathmal Ki Haveli
- Sam sand dunes
Udaipur (Places to Visit in Rajasthan in December)
Udaipur “the city of lakes” was constructed in 1558 by Maharana Udai Singh II of the dynasty of Sisodia of Rajput. It is the historical capital of the Rajputana state of Mewar. This beautiful city is covered by the Aravalli Range. The Aravalli Range itself divides Udaipur from the Thar Desert.
While staying in Udaipur, you can take a boat ride down the lake, or do a wildlife safari for a day. You can also take a drive along the lakeshore and see the blue monkeys, otters, and crocodiles at Lakkund. Or do a few steep hill climbs and just admire the view. As far as dining is concerned, you can visit any of the bazaars and have a good meal.
Udaipur Tourist Places
- City Palace
- Lake Pichola
- Lake palace
- Bagore Ki Haveli
- Lake Garden Palace
Mount Abu (Places to Visit in Rajasthan in December)
Near the Gujrat border, Mount Abu is a hill town in the district of Sirohi of the range of Aravali of the western part of India. This mountain forms a rocky rock 9 km wide by 22 km long. In Mount Abu, the highest peak is 1,722 meters (5,650 ft) above the level of the sea, which is popularly known as Guru Shikhar. In other words it famous as ‘an oasis in the desert. This beautiful city is 664 km away from the capital of India.
Mount Abu Tourist Places
- Guru shikar
- Nakki Lake
- Achal Citadel
- Sunset point
- Achaleshwar Mahadev Temple
Bikaner (Places to Visit in Rajasthan in December)
The location of this beautiful city in the northwest part of Rajasthan. It situated 330 kilometers (205 mi) away from Jaipur. The city constructed by Rao Bika in 1488 AD. It considers the fourth largest city in Rajasthan state. The city is 496 km away from the national capital of India.
Bikaner Tourist Places
- Shri Laxminath Temple
- Lalgarh Palace
- Jain Temple
- Junagadh Fort
- Ganga Singh Museum
Information about Rajasthan
- It is the western state of India.
- The name of Rajasthan state comes into existence on 1 November 1956.
- This state is bordered by Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana.
- Rajasthan also shares a border with Pakistan.
- The name of the capital of this state (Rajasthan) is Jaipur.
- In the case of the largest state in India on basis of the area then that is Rajasthan (342239 km2).
- Hindi and Rajasthani are the official languages of this state.
- Rajasthan has a total of 33 districts.
- The rivers of this state are- Vyas, Chambal, Banas, Kalisindh, Mahi, Ghaggar, Parbati, and Luni, etc.
- In the case of the state animal of Rajasthan then that is Chinkara.
- The Indian bustard is the state bird of this state.
- In the case of the state flower of Rajasthan then that is Rohira.
- In the case of the state tree of Rajasthan then that is Khejri.
- In the case of assembly seats of Rajasthan then there are 200 seats.
- 25 seats of Lok Sabha related to Rajasthan and 10 seats in Rajya Sabha.
- Gurmukh Nihal Singh related to Rajasthan as the first Governor of Rajasthan.
- Crops like wheat, millet, jowar, maize, barley, rice, pulses, mustard, groundnut, sesame, linseed, cotton are produced.
- Ghoomar dance of Rajasthan is world-famous.