Best Places to Visit in Jaipur: Jaipur is known as the capital of Rajasthan. It is also popular as Pink City and located 268 km from Delhi.
The fifth edition of the festival celebrates the allure of Jaipur’s heritage, spices, and gastronomy. In the case of distance from the national capital of India then that is 268 km.
There are two reasons Jaipur has made it to Business Standard’s list of 20 Hot Spots To travel In 2018:
(1) The first is for the city’s beauty, which has been photographed over and over again in Bollywood films.
(2) The second is the plethora of gorgeous and historic monuments that make it a charming and interesting destination for food and adventure junkies.
If you’re a traveler who’s looking to get off the beaten track, make your way to one of Jaipur’s lesser-known and lesser-frequented corners to discover treasures that will stay with you for a long time.
Best Places to Visit in Jaipur (Jaipur Tourist Places)
- Festival Palace
- Raj Mandir Complex
- Silk City
- Jhilmil Area
- Panorama Point
- Badi Haat Bazaar
- Pawan Mahal Palace
- Shantar Ke Pathar
- Wakan Darshan
- Jhilmil and Pushkar Gardens
- Calligraphy Museum
- Yasodhara Maheshwari Museum
- Sajjan Singh Rathore Palace